Our School Camp activities are numerous to mention and include some great activities please see below:
Rock Climbing and Abseil Wall
This mobile rock and abseil wall is 8.5 metres high and full of excitement
- Flying Fox
- This 120 metres aerial runway provides a thrilling ride.
After a safety briefing and full instruction on the use of equipment participants can use their skills to hit the targets and even the bullseye.
- Low Ropes
Consists of 12 elements all with varying difficulty. The Challenge is to complete all elements with the help of spotters to assist in any falls. Team work and individual challenge, all within only a few feet off the group.
- Masses of group problem solving activities encouraging teamwork, communication and cooperation. Activities include Spiders Web, The Finger, Mohawk Walk, TP Crossover and London Bridge.
Like orienteering but without the compasses. Learn how to read a map and head off to find the markers located around the campsite.
Other onsite activities include:
- Bush Cooking
- Bouldering Wall
- Mini Golf
- Photo Trail
- Games Room
Off Site Adventures
(only seconds away at emerald park lake or wrights forest)
Yabbying and water watch
Try and snare a yabby and investigate the lake for new and interesting creature.
- Kayak / Canoe
Head down to the lake and jump into a canoe after a safety lesson and enjoy exploring the water ways.
Hit the trails and Walk around Wrights Forest and see puffing billy pass by, while checking out the local flora and fauna.
- Bush Hut Building
Get your engineering knowledge ready to create amazing designs.
Explore the trails that wind there way through Wrights forest. This program is designed to ensure you gain an understanding of the skills and safety required to improve your bike riding technique
Emerald Lake Pool
Only open during summer months but an excellent option to get out of the
heat and enjoy a dip in the pool.
Within a 3 minute walk to Lakeside station this iconic train passes the campsite and is and excellent morning or afternoon activity.
Night Time Activities
- Night Walk
- Campers can discover a host of nocturnal animals that reside in the forest surrounding the camp.
- Concert Extravaganza
- There is a stage in the Wombat hall for the very popular concert on the last night.
- Disco / Dancing.
- A great way to celebrate the end of your camp with music and lights
- Enjoy a sing along, or just the warmth of a fire.
Some Example Programs for Wombat Corner Camp to downloadA great way to experience the bush and have the campers get the most out of the activities and environment.
Another excellent camping experience with an added ride on Puffing Billy and picnic lunch afterwards.